13 February 2009

210 Cox-Thurst Avenue: Edwardian Manour


As Engelchen pointed out, I never use any flowers or trees if I can avoid it... well... I guess I at least used a few in this one...

Expansion Packs & Stuff Packs: All, yes ALL of them

As per usual, all non-Maxis CC has be removed EXCEPT:

UK-style recessed windows and doors by Inge Jones (Simlogical)
half-landing staircase by Inge Jones (Simlogical)
larger Breeze-Easy window by Inge Jones (Simlogical)
black & white tile by Inge Jones (Simlogical)
Victorian walls & floors by Marina (Marina's Sims 2)
old wood flooring by Shoukeir (Sims2Play)
outdoor plants by 4ESF
doors and arches by NoFrills (Sims2Code)
plaster walls by Shtinky (HolySimoly)
fences and other items I made especially for this lot.
Outdoor shower rocks by Marvine (Master mesh included in RAR for textures)

Now the images:







1 comment:

KDSGS said...

Love the look of this, going to use in one of my stories, just lovely!~drewsoltesz(Karen)

Post a Comment