18 December 2008

Regular BB Shorts & Boots Full-body & Bottom



Marvine says: Yes, I'm cleaning my projects folders... :D

I'm pretty happy with these boots, so I stuck them on Beosboxboy's stepin/trunks/overalls mesh. So here's a mix of his work and mine, as well with the meshes and the recolours.

Two versions of these : bottom only, wich you can combine with your favorite T-shirts, and full body that will show up in underwear, formal and - can't find the word - sports? The full body ones are shirtless, unless you recolour them.

You'll find quantities of T-shirts by Beosboxboy, Metalfenix, Sgoobysnacks and LegolasFFM here and here and here and here...

Not to mention all the stuff available on GaySimsClub2! :D

And before you ask, the gorgeous sim on the 3 first pics is Crmlsimlover's work - she's an artist!

As usual, recolour as you want (and possibly let me know), but link back to the mesh here...

No comments:

Post a Comment